Sunday 11 May 2014

10. New Love New Life


The Pendragon Legacy
New Love New Life

We last left the Pendragons celebrating Dillon and Moss’s birthdays.  Let’s see how the young men aged up shall we.



Dillon: What is with this hair!

Moss: You look more stupid than me bro!

Me thinks a makeover is in order!



And here is Moss who gained the Vehicle Enthusiast trait.

Moss: Why did I get the Superman PJs I wanted Hulk!



Dillon: Hahaha! I got the Hulk PJs!  Superman is so lame!

Galen: Dillon, don’t tease your brother.



And here is Dillon who gained the Coward trait.



Kami: You’re a big boy now Dillon, go apologise to Moss.

Dillon: But I’m evil, that means I’m supposed to be mean to him!

Kami: Not in this house young man. Now go!



Dillon: Moss?

Moss: What do you want?



Dillon: Look I’m sorry I teased you about your outfit.  You know Superman is cool too.

Moss: Yeah right.



Moss: I mean, Hulk is big and green and smashes stuff!  Superman wears his pants on the outside, how stupid is that!



Dillon: Yeah but he can fly and is from another planet!

Moss: Oh yeah!  You’re right Superman is way cooler!  Hulk sucks!

Dillon: Well I guess…



Julian was still helping out around the house where he could.  Peanut was not happy to be spending less time with his friend.



Kami and Galen still very much in love and looking forward to Destiny’s upcoming birthday.



Galen had started sketching again and likes to sketch family members.

Dillon: My neck hurts, how long do I have to sit like this?

Galen: Just a few more minutes.

Dillon: You said that 15 minutes ago!



It was finally time for Destiny’s birthday and Julian took her to blow out the candle.



We have sparkles!!



Wait.  Where did she go?!



Demanding from the start, Destiny had headed straight for the baby monitor to put forward her demands.



Poppy had come over for Destiny’s birthday celebrations.  Julian hardly left her side as he worked up the courage to ask her a very important question.



Julian:  Poppy?  Will you go to prom with me?

Poppy: Yes!



Julian got a little over excited at her answer and planted a kiss taking Poppy by surprise.



Julian: I’m sorry; I just got a little carried away.  You still want to go don’t you?

Poppy: I’ve been hoping you’d kiss me; of course I still want to go to prom!  Now come here and let me return the favour.



Peanut: They are going to what now!?  The prom!  Ugh!



Destiny’s demands had been met by Galen who wondered just how long he would be stuck in the rocking chair for!



A surprise was in store for the family as Kami discovered she was pregnant again.



Destiny: Hello? Cute toddler looking for some attention here people.



Winter brought lots of snow and that meant no school!  Clare and Martin made snowmen while they decided what to do with the rest of their day.



As the kids all decided where they wanted to go, Moss was a little worried about his big brother who seemed to prefer to sit reading in the snow.



Martin decided to visit the art gallery.



Moss visited the toy store where he made himself a kite.



Clare had headed off to work on her ballet skills.



With the kids out for the day and no work, Galen relaxed at the drafting table.



The kids finally arrived home.

Moss: Mwahahahaha!

Dillon: Sometimes you worry me.



The snow was still falling thick and fast and the kids had to occupy themselves with other pursuits with no school to go to.



Clare had taken up stargazing as a new hobby.



Destiny was keeping her parents busy.

Destiny: Rock Daddy!



Galen was starting to enjoy the rocking chair!



Julian spent his time helping out around the house.



Moss was having trouble sleeping.

Michael: Now you know there’s no such thing as monsters.

Moss: But really I’ve seen it!



Dillon went to see for himself.

Dillon: Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh!



Dillon: Dad!  There’s a monster under the bed!

Galen: Now don’t be silly there is no such thing!  Now off you pop your sister is stirring.



Dillon: Mum!  Really there are monsters!

Moss: Yeah, I saw it too!

Kami: Okay.  How about you two sleep in the igloo tonight?  I hear monsters don’t like the snow.

Dillon and Moss: Cool!



With her siblings in the igloo Clare got the bed to herself for a change.

Clare: Ahh, this is the life!



It was time for another birthday so Kami arranged a party.



Then headed off to try and teach Destiny to say something other than rock!



It was time for Clare and Martin to become teens!


I hope you enjoyed the chapter!  There is no pattern as to when these will be released so just as and when.  Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page Tru Sims if you want sneak peeks between chapters, but be warned, there may be spoilers!!

Want to see the screenshots that didn’t make the chapter?  See them HERE

Thanks for reading and happy simming!

Hugs xox




No comments:

Post a Comment