Thursday 16 January 2014

7. Wedding Bells

The Pendragon Legacy

Wedding Bells

This chapter may seem a little odd as I might have slightly forgotten in a previous chapter that Kami and Galen were not yet married *hangs head in shame* so I thought it was about time I rectified the situation ;)



So last time, many moons ago, I left you with Julian aging up.  And here he is!
Along with his Genius and Excitable traits received at birth (thank you randomiser, you are most gracious!) he now has the Perceptive trait J



After cake, cake must always come first; he decided to play about with his now functional genie powers and cleaned the house.

Julian:  Well it’s not like Bonehilda was going to do it.



Being an all grown up child now, Julian decided to show his parents just how grown up he was.  First off, by spending time with Clare.



Before reading a very grown up and complicated book in the sauna.



Galen still liked spending his days of channeling his creative side.



Kami had found Clare playing in a pile of dirty laundry left on the floor by Bonehilda.

Kami: Child you stink!  What were you doing playing in those dirty clothes!

Clare: Sorry mummy

Kami: You are heading straight for the bath young lady!

Clare: Noooo!  I promise I won’t do it again!



Clare: The bubbles are getting in my eyes!

Kami: Stop wriggling!



Once Clare had been thoroughly scrubbed Kami set about making sure the laundry was done properly.



Julian had discovered the chemistry set.  Being a genius he was able to learn 2 new concoctions on his first try.



The bees had felt neglected by Galen over the winter and made sure to let him know.



Galen: I’m sorry!  I’ll take better care of you!  I promise!



He decided against spending time with the chickens, just in case, and filled their food at arm’s length.



Julian: Even a genius gets it wrong sometimes you know.

Oh dear!



Galen had decided it was time for Kami to finally become his wife.  He had arranged a private ceremony at the beach that night.



Kami headed off with Martin to meet up with Galen expecting just a normal family outing.



When Kami arrived Galen was nowhere to be seen.  Julian was there to help carry out the plan.

Julian: Greetings mother.  I am the king of the beach and I command you to enter the building over yonder and don suitable attire for this evenings events.

Kami: Julian?  Where is your father?  And should we really be here, it looks like someone has it set up for a party?

Julian:  Your robes mother!

Kami:  JULIAN!  How dare you speak to me that way!  I’m happy to play your little game but first you will remember your manners!

Julian: I’m sorry mummy, just got a bit into the part.  Please could you change?  Daddy is just on his way.

Kami:  That’s better.  Of course I will.



Galen listened and heard a squeal of delight as Kami entered the beach hut.  As he dressed the twins for the occasion he giggled to himself.



Galen: How’s the outing so far?

Kami: Just perfect!



Congratulations Mr and Mrs Pendragon!



Galen just can’t stop grinning!



The family spent the evening enjoying the beautiful surroundings until late.



Life continued as normal.  With the children to think of and Bonehilda totally unreliable, Kami and Galen decided to postpone their honeymoon for the time being. 



Galen:  I’ve had an idea.

Kami: Oh?

Galen: I think we need to get rid of Bonehilda and hire a butler.

Kami: Oh.

Galen: What?  Don’t you think so?

Kami: No.  I mean yes.  It’s a great idea, I just thought you were going to say something else.



Galen: What, like I think we should try for another baby?

Kami: Well I was thinking, but if you don’t want to.

Galen: I think that’s a perfect idea.

Nawww!



So that’s what they did!  Say hello to butler Alma!

Martin: I’m starving here lady!

Alma: Keep your nappy on I’m getting it!



Kami was overjoyed to be finally married and kept gazing at her new ring.



Galen, well he was overjoyed too but he has career goals to reach and times a ticking!



Martin: Look Daddy, I’ve got big boy food!

Galen: Mmhmm.

Martin: You’re not listening daddy!



Martin: Oh look, I spilt some.

Galen: Yes, good boy.



Martin: Oopsie it fell all over the floor.

Galen: Good, good.  Wait, what was that crash?



Galen: Why did you do that Martin? Now daddy has to clean it up.

Martin: It was an accident.

Alma: Not to worry sir, happens all the time.  I’ll get it



Alma: *grumbles* Messy little blighter!



Having twins means double the skill building so it was all hands on deck.  Kami spent time with Clare teaching her to talk.



While Galen worked on Martin’s walking skills.



Julian was enjoying childhood for the most part.  But he really hated homework!



He hadn’t played with Peanut for a while and felt bad about neglecting his childhood toy.  He decided that as Clare and Martin never received a special toy he would pass it on to them.  But he was in for quite the surprise!



Julian: Peanut? 

Peanut: Yup!  I’m your magical friend!

Julian: Huh?  I think I’ll go get mum..

Peanut: Oh, she can’t see me.  No-one can except you.  I’m your special friend!

Julian: Oh.



Julian: So.  Do you do my homework for me?

Peanut: Nope, much better.



Julian:  And what am I supposed to do with this?  How is this better than you doing my homework?



Julian:  Omph!!  Hey!

Peanut:  Now do it back!

Julian: *mumbles* still, how is this better than not doing homework.



Julian: Pahahahaha!  Okay, this is fun!

Peanut: You didn’t have to hit me so hard!



Kami had finally built up the courage to try experimenting again.  This time she was extra careful about the samples she used.



Julian had one the pillow fight and was feeling rather pleased with himself.

Julian:  Oh yeah.  I’m the pillow fight king!



Kami was trying to teach Martin to talk but he was not showing much interest.

Kami: Say tree.

Martin: I think the bath needs cleaning.

Kami: *!*



Galen was trying to raise his cooking skill as much as possible for his next promotion.  There was now so much food in the house between Alma and himself cooking he had taken to watching the cooking channel.



The zombies were back and Kami was desperately trying to keep them away from her garden.



Kami had been feeling ill of late.  She had her suspicions as to what was wrong but she kept them to herself.



It wasn’t long before her suspicions were proved right.  Another Pendragon was on the way and she couldn’t wait to tell Galen.



Galen was distraught to find Bruce had passed. 



Kami held off telling him the good news for a few hours to let him grieve.



Clare, being a genius enjoyed playing with blocks.

Clare: You Mr Block I shall call squidgy.

Hmm did I say genius?



Kami decided it was time to tell Galen the news.

Kami:  I’m so sorry about Bruce.

Galen: It’s okay, I’ll miss him though.

Kami:  I have news, good news.

Galen: Really?  What?

Kami:  I’m pregnant!

Galen: Oh that’s wonderful!  I love you!

Kami: Love you too!



Alma was working well with the family.

Martin: Hey Amla you let me out to play?



Alma: Sure sweetie.  You have fun okay?

Martin: Love you Amla!

Oh she is so much better than Bonehilda!



Potty training commences, much helped by the addition of Alma.



Julian: I’ve been working on a potion for you Peanut that might make you real.

Peanut: Really?  Wow!

Julian: I can’t promise anything but I’ll try my best.

Peanut: Oh you are the best friend ever, thank you!



Peanut: Is it ready yet?

Julian: No.

*5 minutes later*

Peanut: Is it ready yet?

Julian: *sigh*



Really?  A tail?!?



Clare: Squidgy meet mummy.  Mummy, meet squidgy.

Kami: I thought she was a genius?

I’m beginning to wonder.



Adrienne seems to have formed an unhealthy attachment to the toilet :/



Time passes fast and soon Kami felt the familiar pains of labour.



This time Galen was much more helpful and they headed to the hospital straight away.

Galen: Why don’t you let me drive?

Kami: My car, I drive.  Got it?

Galen: Whatever you say dear.



So I leave you with Kami and Galen heading into the hospital to welcome their newest addition.  I hope you will join me next time to welcome them to the family.  Thank you for your patience between chapters!



I hope you enjoyed the chapter!  There is no pattern as to when these will be released so just as and when.  Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page Tru Sims if you want sneak peeks between chapters, but be warned, there may be spoilers!!


Want to see the screenshots that didn’t make the chapter?  See them HERE

Thanks for reading and happy simming!

Hugs xox



















2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! (by the way, you misspelt won....you wrote one instead..)

    ReplyDelete